BRITISH AND EUROPEAN RAILROADS
This is a report on a visit to European Railways by a delegation of U.S. railroad officers. Subjects covered include management, operations, locomotives, cars, roadway, track, structures, signals, communications, electrification, and research and education.
- Report on inspection by the AAR delegation to British and European Railroads, July 1960.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1960-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Diesel electric locomotives; Diesel engines; Electric locomotives; Freight cars; Locomotives; Passenger cars; Railroad electrification; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Signaling
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00051569
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM