RAILROADS OF THE U.S.S.R.
This book is a report on the tour of the railways of the U.S.S.R. by a group of U.S. railroad officers. Subjects covered include management, transportation, locomotives, cars, track, roadway, structures, signaling, communications, electrification and research and training.
- Report by US Railroad Exchange Delegation to the Soviet Union, June 1960.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1960-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 342 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Diesel electric locomotives; Electric locomotives; Freight cars; Locomotives; Passenger cars; Railroad electrification; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Research projects; Signaling; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00051567
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1976 12:00AM