ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS FOR CARGO SECURITY
This paper was presented as a part of the session, "Developments in Transportation Security," at the Conference on Transportation, Oct. 31, 1972, that was held in conjunction with the IEEE Northeast Electronics Research and Engineering Meeting. The paper describes an intrusion detection system, characteristics of each subsystem and indicates the use of each type for the protection of cargo at a truck terminal. Only minor editorial changes have been made in the text as delivered.
- Contributed by the Intersociety Committee on Transportation for presentation at the Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Denver, Colo., Sept. 23-27, 1973.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Gasparotti, J J
- Woodbridge, C L
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight security; Loss and damage; Security; Theft
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051564
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73-ICT-47 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 9 1974 12:00AM