IEEE VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE, 29TH, 1979
This conference proceedings contains 71 papers of which 6 appear in abstract form only. 65 papers are indexed separately. Topics dealt with include mobile communications, transportation, automotive electronics, and automatic vehicle locating and monitoring.
- Prepared for IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 29th, Conf Rec of Pap, Arlington Heights, Illinois, March 27-30, 1979. Also Available from IEEE Service Center, Piscataway, New Jersey.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 407 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle location; Automatic vehicle monitoring; Automobiles; Communication systems; Conferences; Control systems; Electric vehicles; Electronics; Guideways; Mobile radio; Radio; Radio telephone; Rapid transit; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Radio systems (Mobile)
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00302100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79CH1378-9VT Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1981 12:00AM