Is the party over?
Shippers are benefiting from temporary excess capacity in the truckload market, but analysts say this condition is temporary. The driver situation, increasing regulations, and inventory sell-offs all point to a tighter capacity situation in 2017 and beyond.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- SCHULZ, JOHN D
- Publication Date: 2016-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 71S-78S
- TRT Terms: Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01610284
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 6 2016 10:26AM