TRI-LEVEL ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION SUMMARIES LEVEL 3A INJURY CAUSATION, VOLUME 2, NUMBER 5
The report describes the Tri=level Accident Investigation concept. Basically, three levels of information are collected: Exposure and accident rate information; accident information on a large sample of accidents not normally collected by the police; and multidisciplinary in-depth information collected on a small sample of accidents by a team of professionals. The report specifically contains Level 3A accident summaries from the Tri-level Study. These summaries are brief descriptions of injury-producing accidents investigated by the Calspan Team to determine the specific injuries incurred and identify the specific interior components which caused such injuries. the volume contains summaries of 50 Injury Causation cases.
- See also report dated Jul 73, PB-223 580.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14225
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 3760 p.
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhtsa
- Accession Number: 00051503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Sum Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-053-2-277
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM