Ballast water management
Optimarin eyes future as USCG approval looms : after two decades of investment in its technology, Norwegian ballast water management system (BWMS) specialist Optimarin is preparing for payback as it takes final steps towards US Coast Guard (USCG type approval -- Overseas tankers select De Nora BWMS -- Alfa Laval PureBallast completes USCG testing.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 40.
- Publication Date: 2016-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 40-41
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Ships); Purification; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Discharge of ballast water
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01610123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 6 2016 10:22AM