OREGON AVIATION SYSTEM PLAN-SUMMARY
The flight plan is briefly outlined and the preparation of the plan is described. The goals and objectives of the plan and the guidance policies are set forth. Aviation growth and airport capacity, evalaution of the routes, flight plan recommendations and implementation are also outlined. Appendices provide information on coordination between planning and development, airport activity forecasts, new airports and improvement projects and airport classifications.
- Sponsored in part by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport capacity; Airport planning; Airports; Development; Flight plans; Forecasting; Improvements; Routes; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; Flight planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00301784
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 20 1980 12:00AM