OREGON COMMUTER AIR SERVICE PROJECT-SUMMARY REPORT
This report describes the background and preparation of the Oregon plan, as well as its objectives and policies. The service definition approach is summarised, and the alternatives examined in the project are reviewed. The recommended route system is outlined and each recommended route is discussed in the appendix. Implementation actions are briefly described. The goal of the Oregon project was to define an intrastate air service system that could satisfy the public needs of communities throughout Oregon and define the specific policies necessary to develop the system. Brief comments are made on the major objectives of the project, the air service system itself and its costs.
- Sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Pacific Northwest Commission.
Aerospace CorporationP.O. Box 92957
Los Angeles, CA United States 90009
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuting; Regional transportation; Routes; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00301783
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 20 1981 12:00AM