CP + NS: Where Do Small Roads Figure?
This article focuses on the proposed merger of Canadian Pacific and Norfolk Southern and the potential outcomes of the merger. The author discusses the importance of empowering short lines and regional connections. He also discusses the need for a removal of paper barriers and the merger’s possible impact on competition.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
- Blanchard, Roy
- Publication Date: 2016-3
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: pp 34-35
- TRT Terms: Mergers; Railroad transportation; Short line railroads
- Identifier Terms: Canadian Pacific Railway Company; Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01609198
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 2016 2:02PM