AIRPORT ACCESS/EGRESS SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
This report includes: Airport survey questionnaire; Airport description; Remote parking questionnaire; Passenger counting record; On-bus survey questionnaire; Passenger count record; Automobile baggage check-in survey forms; Bibliography.
- Prepared by Smith (Wilbur), and Associates, New York. See also Volume I, PB-223 806.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Whitlock, E M
- Sanders, D B
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 277 p.
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Airport access; Airports; Automobiles; Baggage; Baggage handling; Bus transportation; Central business districts; City planning; Data collection; Evaluation; Feasibility analysis; Highway traffic; Improvements; Landside capacity; Parking; Passenger counting; Public transit; Questionnaires; Rapid transit; Surveys; Traffic engineering; Travel; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Nhsb; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-73-32-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-462-2
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1981 12:00AM