This special bibliography contains 183 abstracts of selected reports and journal articles that cover a range of topics, problems, and vessels found in the area of waterborne transit. Although a portion of the bibliography is devoted to cargo transportation, the emphasis is on passenger transportation. Operational experience with Jetfoils, Hyrofoils, Air Cushion Vehicles and Conventional ferry boats is also included.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Bibliographies; Catamarans; Development; Ferries; Hydrofoil boats; Hydrofoils; Inland water transportation; Passenger transportation; Port operations; Ports; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydrofoil craft; Inland waterways transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301389
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Nov 7 1981 12:00AM