Transport topics top 100 : for-hire carriers
Facing an avalanche of new regulations, fleets begin to prep for more disruptions / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Fleets take active role in promoting driver health / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Driver training schools having mixed success / by David Elfin -- Transport topics top 100 2016 for-hire carriers -- Biggest companies use acquisitions to fuel / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Fleet executives seek new strategies for growth / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Firms promote new business models / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Mexico's top fleets battle competition, perception / by Neil Abt -- A closer look at Mexico's trucking market / by Richard Armstrong -- New Mexico border town strives to become tourist destination / by Russell Contreras -- Truck congestion holding back trade, Texas official says / by Eric Miller -- Cellphone radiation study raises concerns despite low risk / by Seth Borenson -- Snow, fire and rocks : near constant danger along I-70 in Colorado / by Randy Essex -- Electronic parking information may aid drivers / by Jim Galligan -- Where are the spaces? / [by Jim Galligan] -- Some businesses offer secure lots to truck drivers willing to pay / [by Jim Galligan] -- For truck drivers, life on the road brings opportunities, challenges at every turn / by John Cropley -- Small US towns face stark reality as the gas boom comes to halt / by Michael Rubinkam -- Thieves in California target trucks with almonds, walnuts / by Scott Smith.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Includes index.
- Publication Date: 2016-7-18
- Features: Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: 56 pages
- TRT Terms: Finance; Statistics; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01607221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 2 2016 9:51AM