CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY AND PRACTICE, 4/E
Responding to the continuing demand for advanced knowledge of concrete technology and practices, this revised edition covers new and diversified techniques and other data resulting from recent research and developments in the field. The technical presentation covers in detail basic principles, component materials, and operations and procedures employed in every phase of concrete work--from the research laboratory and design office to the production industry and constructional site. SI units are used throughout and standard specifications are tabulated for English-speaking readers. Topics include: traditional materials and practices; proportioning and workability; production procedures and control; durability and stability; fabrication process, finishes and fundamentals; new materials and products; and, modern procedures and products. Extensive references (including literature surveys), meticulous indexing, and bibliographies (keyed to specific sections) enhance the volume's usefulness.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Taylor, W H
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 846 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Building materials; Concrete; Concrete construction; Construction management; Durability; Fabrication; Finishes; Proportioning; Stability (Mechanics); Workability
- Old TRIS Terms: A; Concrete technology
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00301235
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM