ICAO LEXICON: VOLUME I-VOCABULARY; VOLUME II-DEFINITIONS
Volume I of the Lexicon brings together a number of terms, in English, French, Russian and Spanish, which are relavant to the work of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAC). In addition to strictly aeronautical terminology related to aircraft and their operation, the vocabulary presented therein extends to various allied fields to which an important part of ICAO's work is devoted, particularly meteorology and telecommunications. The Appendices in Volume I contain lists of abbrebiations and data on various scientific and technical subjects connected with aviation. Volume II contains a list of definitions, most of which are from the Convention of International Civil Aviation and the Annexes thereto, while others are from the Procedures for Air Navigation Services. (ICAO)
- Volume I reprinted in June 1977. Available in French, Russian, Spanish and English.
International Civil Aviation OrganizationAttn: Document Sales Unit, 999 University Street
Montreal, PQ Canada H3C 5H7
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 488 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft operations; Definitions; Meteorology; Telecommunications
- Identifier Terms: International Civil Aviation Organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Telecommuhnications; Vocabulary
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Geotechnology;
- Accession Number: 00300955
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 4th Ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1980 12:00AM