Infrastructure development/investment (why airports invest)
Airports are capital intensive enterprises and in order to minimize the risk on large capital programs, airport managers should adopt flexible solutions and a stepped approach to capacity increase. Dynamic strategic planning together with a critical alignment of the infrastructure development with the airport business and customers strategy, offer the airport management the possibility to manage more efficiently large capital expenditures.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/17501938
- Abstract reprinted with permission from Henry Stewart Publications.
- Leucci, Giulio
- Publication Date: 2016
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 266-272
- TRT Terms: Airports; Capital investments; Infrastructure; Strategic planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01611304
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 2016 11:47AM