RAILROAD THEFT AND VANDALISM--WHAT WE'RE DOING
This paper reviews the high crime rates associated with the nation's railroads. It also discusses methods developed to alleviate the loss and theft by vandalism to property and shipments.
- Contributed by the Intersociety Committee on Transportation for presentation at the Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Denver, Colo., Sept. 23-27, 1973.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Nelson, D L
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight security; Loss and damage; Security; Theft; Vandalism
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051411
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73-ICT-82 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 9 1974 12:00AM