STANDARD LIGHT RAIL VEHICLE
This paper summarizes the results of a joint agency cooperative effort to develop the National Standard Light Rail Vehicle for surface-subway passenger transport. Selected vehicle performance characteristics, design criteria and design features are described.
- Contributed by the Intersociety Committee on Transportation for presentation at the Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Denver, Colo., Sept. 23-27, 1973.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Muehlberger, R F
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail vehicles; Passenger cars; Rapid transit; Standards; Streetcars
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051409
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73-ICT-80 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 9 1982 12:00AM