Cruise ship technology
Far and away : the new polar cruisers : there are not one but two vessels racing to be the first true 'polar' cruise ship, Crystal's 'Endeavor' and Scenic's 'Eclipse', both presently under build and looking for a 2018 launch. By Stevie Knight -- An answer for the squeeze : it takes quite a bit of invention to take mature technology and squeeze something extra out of it, writes Stevie Knight -- A place for big ideas.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 42.
- Publication Date: 2016-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 42-45
- TRT Terms: Cruise ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01604250
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 1 2016 12:15PM