Railroads and Chemicals
This document looks at chemicals transported via rail. Statistics are included covering rail revenue from chemicals, chemical industry revenues versus freight railroad revenue, rail chemical tonnage by type of chemical, and rail rates for chemicals. It is projected that railroads will need to continue to grow capacity to accommodate chemical transport.
- Record URL:
- This report is updated periodically while the text remains available at the provided URL. The actual date of publication, pagination, and other features may differ from that indicated in this record.
Association of American RailroadsWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 2017-7
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 5p
- TRT Terms: Chemicals; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Railroad transportation; Revenues; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01609437
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 27 2016 7:51AM