Railroads: Moving America Safely
This document looks at U.S. freight rail safety including an examination of Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) safety statistics. Topics include rail safety strategy, improving the safety of grade crossings, and transporting hazardous materials safely.
- Record URL:
- This report is updated periodically while the text remains available at the URL indicated above. The actual date of publication, pagination, and other features may differ from that indicated in this record.
Association of American RailroadsWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 2017-8
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 3p
- TRT Terms: Crash rates; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad safety; Railroads; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01603615
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 16 2016 3:27PM