A GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND FINANCING OF THE HIGHWAY SYSTEM IN U.S.A.
The purpose of this paper is to explain and describe the general characteristics of the United States highway system, including the manner in which the various highway programs are financed and how the funds are expended. The national system of interstate and defense highways, and the trust fund, are particularly emphasized. In conclusion, the paper addresses the current condition of the country's highway program along with the future plans for it. /Author/TRRL/
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/10324152
- From the Fourth International Asphalt Conference, Melbourne, February 1979.
Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy204 Lygon Street
Carlton, Victoria Australia 3053
Australian Asphalt Pavement Association991 Rathdowne Street
Carlton North, Victoria Australia
- Bowers, K S
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- Publication of: Australian Government Publishing Service
- Publisher: Australian Government Publishing Service
- ISSN: 1032-4152
- TRT Terms: Administration; Conferences; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Financing; Highways; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: Interstate Highway System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Geographic Terms: United States
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8525: Conference; 244: Financing; 2755: Highway; 6555: Statistics; 8122: Usa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00300309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM