AUSTRALIAN ENERGY SCENE
This paper contains a review of the formation, terms of reference, publications, future reports, studies in progress and envisaged for the future of the national energy advisory committee. The most pressing problem in Australia's energy requirements is transportation fuels. Means of alleviating the problem such as exploration, conservation, substitution and trading are discussed and special reference is made to alcohol fuels in the area of substitution. /TRRL/
- From: Alcohol Fuels, A Conference Held at the Sebel Town House, Sydney, 9-11 August 1978.
University of SydneySchool of Civil Engineering, Parramatta Road
Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2006
- Lynch, G J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Publication of: Sydney University, Australia
- Publisher: University of Sydney
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Conferences; Energy; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Fuels; Reviews; Teams; Trade; Transportation; Workshops
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Old TRIS Terms: Substitutes
- ITRD Terms: 7347: Alcohol; 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 212: Energy conservation; 132: Forecast; 3850: Fuel; 330: Trade; 1155: Transport; 9090: Working group
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00300273
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM