STATE OF THE ART REPORT ON RAILROAD-HIGHWAY GRADE CROSSING SURFACES
This state of the art report has been prepared from information available from, and following extensive review and comment by, various railroad, highway and industry sources. The report provides information on the various types of grade crossing surfaces currently being used in significant amounts and describes some other types more recently developed.
- For additional copies write in care of J.E. Kirk.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hedley, W J
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- Accession Number: 00051337
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: N5120.1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 17 1976 12:00AM