Identification of Vehicle Model Parameters under External Disturbances
The paper proposes an approach to identification of model parameters of a vehicle subjected to external disturbances. Parameter estimates are generated using iteration procedure, which consists in estimation of the vehicle state vector including the disturbances and in estimation of vehicle model parameters using the least squares method. Identified parameters are insensitive to various external disturbances. The proposed approach was tested in full-scale tests. Modeling results are presented.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/20751087
- © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2015.
- Pelevin, A E
- Publication Date: 2015-4
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 143-148
- TRT Terms: Least squares method; Mathematical models; Methodology; Vehicle dynamics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 01602959
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 14 2016 3:10PM