Offshore ship technology
Focused solution for Bibby : with the flatlining oil and gas market in the background, Bibby Marine Services, like a number of others, has been eyeing the potential offered by offshore wind : however, Bibby is clear the answer is crossover -- not leftover -- technology, writes Stevie Knight. -- Sitting down on the job : 'Maersk connector', although starting from Damen's 8500 offshore carrier base vessel, has incorporated a number of interesting changes --not least that it's going to settle down on its bottom, writes Stevie Knight.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 37.
- Knight, Stevie
- Publication Date: 2016-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 37-41
- TRT Terms: Offshore support vessels
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01601439
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jun 1 2016 1:51PM