Airports : special report
Passenger numbers across the world's 100 biggest airports rose by over 6% in 2015, according to data compiled by ACI World. Indian and Chinese airports were among those that witnessed the largest increase. Meanwhile, in the USA, the major hubs have been the big winners as airlines focus their network growth. Runway leaders : our snapshot of the biggest and fastest-growing airports -- Global airport traffic : the top 100 hubs ranked by traffic in 2015 -- Private lives : half of Europe's airports are heading towards non-public ownership -- Capacity changes : the US traffic recovery is masking tougher times for smaller airports as the big hubs forge ahead -- International injection : China's fast-growing hubs are looking to expand business beyond the country's borders.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 23.
- Publication Date: 2016-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 23-37
- Accession Number: 01601351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jun 1 2016 1:49PM