Ship repairing activities of the major United Kingdom shipyards during the past year are summarized, covering volume of work, major repairs, novel repairs, major changes in organization and facilities, new services offered, etc. The shipyards are grouped according to location, namely, the Clyde, East of Scotland, North-East Coast, Northern Ireland, Southampton, Merseyside, South Wales, West of England, and Thames-Side.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
- Ship Repair Number
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1970-5
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Organization; Repairing; Ships; Shipyards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard organization
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015157
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1972 12:00AM