Asian ship building
Taking emulsions beyond proof of concept : while some supplies and shipowners are only starting to trial emulsion fuels, Keppel Offshore & Marine subsidiary Blue Ocean Solutions has been active in the market since the 1980s and is already optimising its product for use with today's electronically controlled engines -- Mitsui invests for future engines and fuels : Japanese shipbuilder and engine manufacturer Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding has expanded its expertise in gas cargo and fuel systems, and is preparing to invest in its engine building capacity -- China advances smart ship programme : China's shipbuilding industry is rallying behind a project that aims to prove the country's capabilities in producing high-tech, high specification vessels.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 30.
- Publication Date: 2016-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 30-32
- TRT Terms: Marine engineering; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: Asia
- Subject Areas: Construction;
- Accession Number: 01598737
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2016 3:14PM