AN ELECTRIC DRIVE
The report describes an invention that is one of the family of AC electric drives permitting a broad range of control of the power of actuating mechanisms with blower-type change of drag torque, e.g., in ship electric power systems, in powerful fan and pump units, etc.
- Edited trans. of Patent (USSR) 262 256 p1-3, 6 Jan 70, by John A. Miller.
Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseForeign Technology Division
Dayton, OH USA
- Aizenshtadt, E B
- Rudenko, E P
- Publication Date: 1973-7-31
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Diagrams; Electric circuits; Electric drives; Electric power; Electrical systems; Electrical wiring; Generators; Patents; Propulsion; Ships; System design; Translations; Vehicle drive systems; Wiring
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Electric power system design; Marine surface propulsion; Motor generators
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051188
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-HT-23-0006-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM