Mid-America Trucking Show
Carriers pull out all stops to recruit drivers at MATS / by Neil Abt -- MATS to remain annual event despite challenges, planner says ;/ by Neil Abt -- Wabco, Bendix say active safety tech paving way for autonomous systems / by Seth Clevenger -- Truckers criticize FMCSA's new initiative / by Eugene Mulero -- Next phase of URS on schedule, FMCSA says / by Eugene Mulero -- Julian Kaczor named Highway Hero for saving driver from burning car / by Neil Abt -- TMAF gains momentum as program starts 3rd year / by Neil Abt -- Army secretary praises vets for trucking jobs / Transport topics staff -- States requested to study shortfall of truck parking / [Eugene Mulero] -- Vendors roll out new products at MATS / Transport topics staff -- Highlights from the Mid-America Trucking Show, March 31-April 2, 2016 / all photos by John Sommers II for Transport topics.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 4.
- Publication Date: 2016-4-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 1, 4, 6, 22-23, 31, 34-35
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Trade shows
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01598591
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2016 3:10PM