PROBLEMS OF THE ARCTIC AND THE ANTARCTIC. NUMBERS 33-35 1970
The research includes a collection of Russian translations on the Arctic and Antarctic regions. Included are reports on ice; sea ice; snow; meteorology; geomagnetism; atmospheric physics; oceanographic data; and exploration and navigation.
- Trans. of Problemy Arktiki i Antarktiki (USSR). Sbornik Statei, n33/35 372p 1970, by N. Kiner.
National Science FoundationSpecial Foreign Currency Science Information Program
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Treshnikov, A F
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 407 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Atmospheric physics; Freezing; Ice; Ice navigation; Ice prevention; Meteorology; Oceans; Polar regions; Research; Sea ice; Ship pilotage; Ships; Thermal conductivity; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Antarctica; Arctic Regions; Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic navigation; Geomagnetism snow; Ice reporting; Oceanographic data; Sfcsi
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051158
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM