Truckload Carriers Association
TCA changes weight policy, breaking with ATA on issue -- E-logging mandate will tighten capacity, prompt more shipper-fleet cooperation -- Food transport rule threaten disruption to shipping, legal penalties, official says -- Technology providers offer innovations in video, telematics, tracking at TCA -- Executives say benefits can lure female drivers.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 10.
- Watson, Rip
- Publication Date: 2016-3-14
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 1-2, 10, 37
- TRT Terms: Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01595504
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:28AM