Longer drain intervals offset increased cost of synthetic oils
Preventive maintenance (PM) expenses were flat in CY-2015. Although the average cost per PM has risen, oil drain intervals have been extended. Conventional motor oil usage has diminished in favor of synthetic oils.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Car maintenance report.
- Antich, Mike
- Publication Date: 2016-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 22-24
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Costs; Lubrication; Maintenance; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01595374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:24AM