Swiss solutions : Rega is investing in rescue helicopter technology to face the Alpine environment's challenges / Tony Osborne -- Tuning up : despite the oil price slump, Airbus is working on upgrading its H225 heavy helicopter / Tony Osborne -- Bounding ahead : key helicopter programs are marching toward 2016 milestones / Tony Osborne -- Rise and fall : orders for large commercial helicopters are in a depression as low oil prices bite operators / Tony Osborne -- Lift and lag : Bell readies Relentless 525 for certification gauntlet as market focus evolves / John Croft -- Autonomy advances : Sikorsky sees incremental introduction of autonomous capabilities into helicopters / Graham Warwick.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 64.
- Publication Date: 2016-2-29
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 64-70
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Helicopters
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01595322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:23AM