Ship repair & conversion
Scrubber work highlights early 2016 activity : scrubber retro-fits and a range of conversion work on mainly smaller specialist ships is keeping some German shipyards busy in the opening months of the year, reports Tom Todd -- All eyes on Iran : ahead of the lifting of a wide range of economic sanctions on Iran in mid-January, Gulf shipyards were eyeing up the potential for business originating from the second most populous country in the Middle East. Paul Bartlett reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 27.
- Publication Date: 2016-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 27-31
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Geographic Terms: Germany; Iran
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01595264
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:21AM