Marketing & services : special report
Smartphone payments look destined to become a way of life so airlines need to quickly adopt the technology to keep their customers happy and ensure they fully exploit this opportunity. And in a world which is becoming increasingly connected, the industry must keep pace with the digital innovation seen in other business sectors. Payment power : innovative airlines are tapping the burgeoning transactions market being driven by growth in mobiles -- The race into cyberspace : an innovative approach to benchmarking airline excellence in digital engagement -- Appy days : an increasing number of carriers are grasping what's needed for success in e-commerce -- Turbulence ahead : airlines must adapt their frequent flyer schemes for a new type of traveller.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 25.
- Publication Date: 2016-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 25-39
- Accession Number: 01595238
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:20AM