Cruise ship technology
The sinking of waste water technology : Wartsila, like a number of other vendors, has put time and money into developing advanced wastewater treatment (AWT) systems. Despite this, the present state of play may simply undermine these advances. Why? Because there is little pressure on the industry to comply, writes Stevie Knight -- Could turbines turn again for cruise? : as engine technology advances and the marine fuel mix evolves, it might be time to reappraise the role of gas turbines on cruise ships, writes Stevie Knight -- Poetry, philosophy and practicality : there's no doubt about it , the ten-mast Ecoship cruise vessel will be beautiful. Much of the design is biomimetic, making the most of nature's predisposition toward efficiency while also taking in great gulps of philosophy and aesthetics, writes Stevie Knight.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 32.
- Knight, Stevie
- Publication Date: 2016-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 32-36
- TRT Terms: Cruise ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01595191
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 1 2016 10:19AM