APPROXIMATE SOLUTION TO EQUATIONS OF DYNAMIC AND THERMAL BOUNDARY LAYERS FOR NON-NEWTONIAN FLUIDS WITH ARBITRARY PRESSURE AND SURFACE TEMPERATURE GRADIENTS
The present study uses an approximate method of integrating boundary layer equations, with reference to Newtonian fluids, for integrating equations of motion and heat exchange of Newtonian fluids with exponential transport laws.
- Trans. of Teplofizika i Teplotekhnika (USSR) n18 p89-95 1970.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA United States 22901
- Dorfman, A S
- Publication Date: 1973-3-15
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Equations of motion; Heat transfer; Laminar flow; Nonnewtonian flow; Numerical analysis; Partial differential equations; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: A; Boundary layer theory; Laminar boundary layer
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00051136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1975-72
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM