APPROXIMATE CALCULATION OF HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER IN A TURBULENT BOUNDARY LAYER ON A SURFACE WITH ARBITRARY ROUGHNESS
Heat and mass transfer in a turbulent boundary layer with arbitrary roughness is examined and approximate calculations are given.
- Trans. of mono. Gidromekhanika, 1971 p68-73.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA United States 22901
- Nikitin, I K
- Publication Date: 1973-7-24
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Approximation (Mathematics); Boundary layer; Flow; Fluid dynamics; Heat transfer; Mathematical models; Motion; Roughness; Translations; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fluid flow
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: A
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00051135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-2287-72
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM