Airlines in Canada
What's plan B? : the Canadian government killed Porter's plan to fly CS100s from Toronto, but the carrier still wants to expand -- On the move : believing it finally has the best fleet for its needs, Air Canada plans global expansion -- WestJet set to solidify transatlantic plans.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 44.
- Sumers, Brian
- Publication Date: 2016-2-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 44-47
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- Accession Number: 01593081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 7 2016 1:57PM