DEVELOPMENT OF RUBBER PROOFINGS FOR HOVERCRAFT SKIRTS
This is a review of the major problems of skirt materials met during the first decade since the first full scale Hovercraft was launched, together with some of the design and development work carried out. Recommendations for designers of Hovercrafts are included and skirt material requirements are tabulated.
- International Rubber Conference, Proceedings, 15-19 May 1972.
Institution of the Rubber IndustryLondon, England
- Watson, E A
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Materials selection; Surface effect ships; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Hovercraft materials
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM