THE USE OF CONDENSATION TECHNIQUES FOR SOLVING DYNAMICS PROBLEMS
This paper explains the theory behind condensation techniques, illustrates their use, and outlines the numerical techniques for efficiently generating the condensed equations. Three examples of condensation are given to illustrate the approximation involved and the error that can be expected.
- From the International Conference on Vehicle Structural Mechanics.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Nelson, M F
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 145-153
- TRT Terms: Approximation (Mathematics); Condensation; Equations; Errors; Numerical analysis; Structural analysis; Theory; Vehicle dynamics
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00264137
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 740330Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM