INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON NUCLEAR SHIPS
Collection of 7 papers by various authors. The topics discussed are: nuclear propulsion for merchant ships, design of a nuclear ship, design criteria for licenseable nuclear powered merchantmen, classification of nuclear ships, maritime and nuclear law, marine nuclear reactors, and the EFDR--an integrated ship reactor.
- International Symposium on Nuclear Ships 17-19 April 1972.
International Symposium on Nuclear ShipsMadrid Polytechnic University
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Liability; Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051103
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM