ARCTIC RESEARCH LOGISTICS SUPPORT HANDBOOK
This is a compendium of logistic facilities in the Arctic. With this information at hand scientists will be able to make effective use of available resources and better plan their expeditions to the Arctic. It covers all of Alaska, Canada north of 60 deg North latitude, Greenland, Iceland, and associated support facilities in the eastern and western United States. Users of this handbook should realize that the listing of facilities in Canada, Denmark (Greenland), and Iceland is for information only, and in no way implies or contemplates that such facilities are available for general use or can be used without the permission of the governments concerned. The U.S. Department of State should be contacted regarding approaching these governments on the use of these facilities.
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1972-12
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Intermodal terminals; Operations; Supply vessels
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic operations; Arctic resupply; Arctic terminals
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00051034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Science Foundation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1974 12:00AM