STORAGE AND HANDLING LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS 1972 (NFPA NO. 59A)
This is the National Fire Protection Association code, standards, recommended practices, or manuals, as may be considered desirable, covering safety and related aspects in the liquefaction of natural gas and the transport, storage, vaporization, transfer, and use of liquefied natural gas.
National Fire Protection Association60 Batterymarch Street
Boston, MA USA 02110
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 55 p.
- Volume: 59A
- TRT Terms: Fire causes; Fire prevention; Fires; Freight handling; Fuel storage; Liquefied natural gas; Prevention; Protection; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng handling; Lng safety; Lng storage
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Fire Protection Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 20 1974 12:00AM