RUNNING PROPERTIES OF ELECTRIC AND DIESEL MOTIVE POWER UNITS
This report contains a comprehensive description of the theoretical bases, used on the riding properties of an electric locomotive as well as of the methods of measurement and evaluation applied. In this connection, an account of the level which the development of these methods has attained is also given.
- Question B10. Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1965-7
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: p. 5-9
- TRT Terms: Diesel locomotives; Dynamics; Electric locomotives; Equipment tests; Locomotives; Rail (Railroads); Ride quality; Suspensions; Technology; Train track dynamics; Vehicle dynamics; Wheels
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b10; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039976
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE Publ No. 21 Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM