HOW FAR IS NOISE CONTROL POSSIBLE?
WIEWEIT IST LAERMSCHUTZ MOEGLICH?
Problems of noise control are discussed based on examples derived from four principal groups of application. These include: (1) sound-absorbing walls against traffic noise, (2) sound-absorbing walls and structures against airport noise, (3) control of industrial noise, noise generated by diverse equipment and appliances, and (4) noise molestation at the work place.
Verlag W Girardet43 Essen, Germany
- Schmitz, C J
- Publication Date: 1972-4-4
- Pagination: p. 590-594
- Industrie Anzeiger
- Volume: 98
- Issue Number: 28
- Publisher: Verlag W Girardet
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Airport noise; Industries; Noise barriers; Noise control; Sound absorption; Traffic noise
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00261266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM