ANNUAL REPORT ON TRANSPORT STATISTICS IN THE UNITED STATES
Annual summary of individual carrier reports covering financial data and fuel consumption statistics for individual railroads and for regional groupings (Eastern, Southern and Western Districts), as well as cumulative figures for the entire industry. Report first issued in 1887.
Interstate Commerce CommissionBureau of Accounts
Washington, DC United States 20423
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Capital expenditures; Finance; Fuel consumption; Industry structure; Investments; Operating costs; Revenues; Statistics; Valuation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00300594
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 7 1979 12:00AM