DETONATOR OF OPTIMUM AUDIBILITY AND SAFETY
This report is the result of an ORE inquiry into the uses of detonators as signalling devices. Other types of devices are suggested which could replace or supplement detonators. The report concludes by suggesting that torches should be used which burn long enough and bright enough to be seen while other means of protection can be explored.
- Question B63 Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1965-7
- Pagination: p. 24
- TRT Terms: Safety; Signal devices; Signaling
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b63
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00039470
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE Pub-21 Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM